Pinterest – A Tool for Educators!
During the last year, I have invested time and energy to fully embrace social media as a tool for teachers and learners. A few months ago I signed up for a Pinterest account, but hadn’t really worked on it too much. Earlier this week, I decided to clean out emails I had been saving. Most were awesome teacher tips, resources and a variety of strategies that I wanted to try and also share with my students. I decided to archive them on my Pinterest Boards, so that my colleagues and students could use them as well.
I am still a novice, but I am having a great time learning about ways I can use this resource. If you would like to check out my resources my link is below.
If you are already an expert at Pinterest, I would love to know about your ideas and the ways you are using it.
Resources and Information for using Pinterest……
- Four Ways to Use Pinterest in Education
- Pinterest and Education – Stephen’s Lighthouse
- The Best Guides to Figuring Out Pinterest – Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day
- Pinterest for Educators? – Edutopia
- Education World – Share Ideas, Paper-Free: Pinterest for Educators
- 37 Ways Teachers Should Use Pinterest (sociableblog.com)